Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Been gone a long time

So I haven't had much of an opportunity to post at all this month. Major upheavals in my life have just come to an end. I was offered a job--an offer I could not turn down--in June, and started my new job on July 5th. I moved (twice!) into a new house. Things have settled down quite a bit, though.

I did manage to get out and run about every two or three days over the last two weeks, but even when I did get out, the heat/humidity was stifling and I would be soaking wet after only a few hundred yards. I got out for only a mile and a half one day and came back looking like I had gone swimming. One nice thing about our new house is central air.

Now that I'm in my house, and settled in at my new job, I should be settling in. I got out this morning for about 3.5 miles. I'm using Gmaps Pedometer to get approximate distances for runs in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment