Thursday, September 28, 2006

I almost recycled the Megazord.

How many people can say that?

My daughter is doing a skit for homecoming tonight (in about an hour--good thing we live across the street) and it somehow involves the Power Rangers. Apparently the Power Rangers have something called the Megazord, which my daughter and her classmates constructed out of cardboard boxes. Well, today was garbage day, and it was dark outside when I took the garbage and recycling out to the curb this morning. The Megazord just looked like cardboard boxes to me. When my wife spotted it out at the curb, she told my daughter. That must have been the fastest anyone has ever woken up a teenager.

I've been running on and off, a little stiffness in the lower legs making me sit out a day here and there.

We're still up for the race on October 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment