Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Regular Schedule

I'm on a regular schedule now, running (or at least jogging) on Sundays and Thursdays, rehab on Tuesdays. I've been getting a lot of ads for this outfit lately. Of course, it immediately caught my eye. A sponsor? That would be great. I'd love to not have to worry about the ever-increasing cost of running shoes, and if I could afford an actual coach, I might see some real improvement in my times (still thinking about my times, even after cardiac arrest).

I'm just not sure about the "system". Whether I have to buy their product would be a consideration. Between medical bills and college tuition, I don't have disposable income any more. Strength training without a gym membership would be just fine with me, but their equipment isn't free. I'll have to think about it and find out more before I decide what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Brendan, like you I have been away from the blogging world for a while, BUT, unlike you, mine was self inflicted - Just idleness... Having just re-designed my blog, I decided to see what everyone had been doing as I try to re-start my own running - And boy - That was one heck of a story....

    Glad to hear you are on the mend, and back running, albeit lightly, but gives us all hope and belief that, even after such a shock to the system, we can get back to it. I'll be following with interest again.... Keep It Up.

    ReplyDelete