Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Dammit, dammit, dammit

Today I was running late to work, and when I got off the train, the light for crossing the street to my building was still green, but about to change. I broke into a sprint across the street and proceeded to hurt my achilles tendon. It started to feel better, and I jogged about a mile on it, but I wasn't about to risk anything serious this morning. Another day off.

On the bright side, I now weigh 152.

I haven't updated in a while, due to my hectic schedule, but I did manage to get in about two miles on Saturday. They were around the pond in the next subdivision over, and only one side has a real trail. It's paved, which makes it easy to run on the west side of the pond, but the east side is more of a herd path--there are roots breaking up the ground and the surface is very uneven. I couldn't really "run" on that side of the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment