Monday, January 26, 2004

Late and frustrated

Today I sat in the train in the station for about 30 minutes before moving. I had thought that since today was about 30 degrees and rainy, with an ice storm warning in effect, it might be a good day to try out the treadmills at the gym. By the time I got to the building, all of the treadmills were in use, so I just went outside to run. When I finished, all of the showers at the gym were in use, and two other guys were waiting to take showers. Personally, when there is a line of people waiting to take showeres, I try to make mine as quick as possible. You know, treat others as you want to be treated....That doesn't seem to be the prevalent philosophy among the people who are members of the gym, though.

The temp was about 30 degrees, it was a little bit rainy, really more misty. Still managed to get 2.5 miles in about 16:34. Felt pretty good while I was doing it. My weight is down to 150.

On Wednesday or Friday, I think I'll up the distance to 3 miles and see how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment