Monday, May 10, 2004

Long Sunday

I took a long run on Sunday, at least in part to make up for the fact that I didn't get much of a run in on Saturday. I got in about 5 or 5.5 on Sunday morning--that was after I got home from work. Saturday morning, I only got in about 1.5, since Electra had her track meet Saturday and we had to be at the school by 7:45 for her to catch the bus.

I took my son, Oedipus, to the meet and he enjoyed some of it, but overall it was a boring event for him. For a little while, Oed and Electra were sitting under the bleachers with some of the other girls on the team. The girls apparently think Oed is pretty cute.

Yesterday's run was a long fartlek run. I ran at a good hard pace for a good portion of the run, and a significant portion of the run was a long, fairly steep uphill.

I'm going to try to get home somewhat early today, so that I can get in a three or so mile run.

No comments:

Post a Comment