Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Better

Better this morning. I took it easy, didn't try to push the pace at all. I didn't want another leg cramp. I didn't have any cramps or pain, and finished nice and easy.

It was beautiful this morning, at 5am the temp was into the mid-40s, with no wind at all. I got out in shorts again. I'm looking into health club memberships-I want to start doing some weight training again. I haven't had a membership in one since I left Atlanta. The Jewish Community Center is pretty close to my house (you don't have to be Jewish to be a member), and has some pretty good facilities, so I may look into a family membership there. The downtown Y is also a choice, since it's on my bus route into work. It's kind of expensive for a YMCA, though, so I'll have to see what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment