Saturday, May 07, 2005

Beautiful Spring Morning

I got out for about 5.5 miles this morning. The weather was beautiful--58 degrees, sunny with no wind whatsoever. The hills are a little bit bigger in Rochester than on SI. I couldn't get out yesterday--family commitments, the DMV, etc. I also have to go out and but a suit. After 10+ years in a business casual work environment, I'm back into a more formal one.

I was in a discussion last night about this subject: What's the dumbest thing anyone has ever said to you about or while you were running? Mine was "Running is bad for your heart." This was shortly after Jim Fixx died. So, what's the dumbest thing anyone has ever said to you about running? And what's the best thing anyone has ever said to you about/while you were running?

No comments:

Post a Comment