Sunday, May 01, 2005

Oops.

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday, what with being busy packing and everything.

I got out for a 5.5 mile run, nice and easy yesterday morning. I got soaked, since there was a gentle, steady rain falling. It made everything quiet, which is unusual anywhere in NYC, even Staten Island. I decided to go by the Rooster's house one last time, but even he was being quiet.

Then I spent the day packing up my belongings. There are a few more things to be boxed up; in particular I will have to pack my computer. There were some clothes I was going to get rid of, but instead I will be using them as cushioning for my monitor, since I no longer have any of the styrofoam packing. The CPU will also take a few shirts as packing. Monday night, I will pick up the truck at the U-Haul in Chelsea. I'll spend the rest of the evening Monday packing the truck, and finish packing Tuesday morning. The drive will take about six to eight hours if I miss rush hours, so I'm hoping thatI can get out in the late morning. I do NOT want to drive a truck on the New Jersey Turnpike during Rush Hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment