Friday, February 10, 2006

Holy sufferin' cats!

Has it really been that long since I posted? With my schedule at work and my family at home, I don't get a chance to update all that much. I run more than I update, though.

It has been sporadic, though--I was having a little Achilles Tendon difficulty, and then in January, I hurt my knee walking across the street in downtown Rochester. The knee is better, though--there wasn't any swelling and there isn't any more pain, so I've been running again, about every two to three days. Seems like every time I make a little progress, I get slapped back down.

This morning, I was out at about 5:00, and passed a town-owned payloader clearing the snow off the street. I don't think they really needed a payloader--the areas where he hadn't cleared yet had around an inch of snow, so a plow would really have been just fine.

Work's settling down a little bit--this is our slow season, so I've got a bit of time to get caught up with everything at home and at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment