Friday, February 24, 2006

Winter's Here!

Snowy, chilly morning today. The temp was around 24° with snow and wind--the wind chill was around 10°. The first half of my last mise was straight into the wind--glad it was on a residential street, since I could only see about 5 feet in front of me, keeping my eyes on the ground.

I have been less interested in the current Olympic Games than just about any previous games. Why? It seems like every time I turn on the TV, it's figure skating. Now, I understand that figure skaters are great athletes, but I'm just not interested in figure skating. When figure skating is on, I turn off the TV. I haven't seen a single ski jump (and, for the record, I think women should be allowed to compete in the ski jump) and only a little cross-country skiing. I've enjoyed the speed skating, but I haven't seen any hockey, and almost no downhill skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment