Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Every other day?

Is that how often I'll be able to post? Oh, well. I got out yestearday morning and today, both days it was a little bit cool out. Yesterday I went out in a t-shirt and shorts, today I wore a long-sleeved shirt and was a little bit warmer.

Both times, I managed to maintain just about 8:00 pace. I've got a pretty good idea where the mile marks are--on this run, they very conveniently fall near streetlights so I don't have to go past the mile mark to the nearest light and try to guesstimate how long it's been since I passed the mile point.

I've gotten spoiled already. A month ago, I thought of 44° as warm, and would run in t-shirt and shorts. Now, with daytime temps reaching into the 70s, 44° feels chilly, and I need the long sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment