Friday, January 07, 2005

Better Weather

Today's weather was nice, official temp was around 40 degrees (40-42 depending on which station). The temperature in SI was probably a little bit cooler than that, though. Got in about 2.5 miles, went at a pretty good clip the whole way, too. I almost rolled over and went back to sleep this morning, but snapped out of it and got out to run.

Tomorrow I'm doing laundry, so on Sunday I will have nice clean running clothes.

Maybe I'll get out on Saturday for a nice easy run, but it's not looking good. I'm coming in to work on Saturday as well as doing laundry, so the time factor will limit whether I can run. It still would be nice to find an inexpensive health club in Manhattan. Yeah, and it would be nice if I could just find a million dollars, too.


5k race on the 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment