Friday, January 21, 2005

Cold

Blogger seems to have been out of commission for a good part of the morning--I kept getting DNS errors for various pages.

Another cold day today, temp around 8 in Manhattan, probably 2 or 3 degrees colder where I am on SI. The cold got to me again, but this time I eked out about a mile and a quarter, turning around somewhere between half a mile and 3/4 of a mile.

High today is supposed to be around the high teens, and tonight's low shouldn't be much lower than that. The temp tomorrow is supposed to go up into the low 20s, which should be somewhat more tolerable for me.

We're supposed to get about 3 inches of snow tomorrow afternoon--it should be interesting to see what the city does with all that snow. Dump it in the rivers, mostly (or so I would imagine).

I'll be running in the morning tomorrow, since I have some work to do tomorrow. I won't be getting any OT for the work tomorrow, but I really need to accomplish this.

Just not enough hours in a day.

One of my favorite weather pictures:



Lake effect snow over the upper Great Lakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment