Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Nice Morning

Got out for my new 3 mile loop this morning. a little bit chilly--temps in the mid 20s. The batteries in my strobe light (strapped to my arm) are running low--the light flashes, but not a brightly or as frequently as it used to. I'll have to buy some new batteries for it this weekend and put them in.

I'm thinking about running in a one-mile race this Sunday. I've asked the race director for some more info and it looks like it might be a fun race to be in. I haven't run a one-mile race since college, and that was on a track. I'm guessing that this race is one of those straight-line mile runs where people get their personal bests (unofficial) for the mile.

The weather should be OK this weekend, temps are supposed to be in the high 30s or low 40s, so I may run in shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment