Thursday, February 17, 2005

Nice Morning

I got out for about three this morning. My back felt a little bit tight, right above my left hip, but a few hundred yards and it loosened right up. The route feels shorter every time I run it, so I think I'll be running a longer distance before too long. I have to remember not to extend my distance by too much right off the bat.

Weather this morning wasn't too bad; the temperature was right around 32F. There are still some very small piles of snow and ice at certain intersections. In some places, the water on the street had frozen, meaning I had to pick my way around these spots. I don't need to hurt myself by trying to avoid falling after slipping on the ice. No running tomorrow--I have to finish packing at 5am tomorrow morning for my flight. I'll get out on Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment