Thursday, February 05, 2004

Upcoming Race

My first race of my second career is coming up on the 15th of February. My daughter (12 yrs old) would like to run in the race, but she doesn't have a lot of time to prepare. We know that she can run more than mile; she's done it before. We don't know how quickly she can run a 5k. On top of that, she's growing so fast that she no longer fits into the running shoes we bought her (on sale) a few months ago. I'm going to see if I can get her a new pair this weekend. They'll have to be on sale--new running shoes (for anyone) aren't in the budget right now.

Today is a rest day--I'm feeling a little bit of soreness in my psoas (or my iliopsoas) and I think I need to stretch it out tonight.

Back to running tomorrow, if I feel good tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment