Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Missed a day

I missed posting yesterday, mainly because I was running ad-aware and spybot:search and destroy on our home computer. Damn spammers.

I got out for two miles yesterday morning, followed by a mile with my daughter after work. I'm taking it very easy, to avoid further injury. I'm also icing my foot after each run, whether it hurts or not. It seems to be working--the pain is much reduced, almost unnoticeable now. I got out for another 2 miles this morning, and I'm hoping to get out with my daughter again tonight.

She's joining her school's cross-country team in the fall, and she signed up for the 300-mile club for the summer. Apparently, her school has a 200, 300, 400 and 500 mile club--she'll be trying to run that distance over the summer in preparation for the season in the fall. I'll be doing everthing I can to help her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment