Thursday, June 23, 2005

Missed a day

Life is hectic right now. We're moving out of our house on the 30th and moving in to our new house sometime between the 10th and the 14th. Two week sublets are very hard to find in Rochester, particularly 2+ bedroom sublets. Two weeks in an extended-stay hotel would cost us more than a month's rent at our house, and that would be for one room. So, it's off to stay with friends.

I got out for about 4.5 miles this morning, nice and easy. I ran about 4 yesterday, and got in a little over two with Electra after I got home. I don't know if she'll be running at all tonight--she's spending the day at Six Flags today with her class from school.

Oed has a soccer game tonight--I don't know whether I'll get in any miles at all tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment