Thursday, March 24, 2005

Sloppy

the mixed rain and snow made for a really sloppy run this morning--I only got in about two miles, what with the slipping and sliding around on the street

Tomorrow, I will be getting in to work early (leaving home around 5:30), so I won't be running in the morning. My flight leaves JFK at around 8pm--no time for a run beforehand--and gets in at around 9:30 (if it's on time). maybe, if my flight is on time, and I get home at a decent hour, I'll get in a late-night run.

The thing is, my running strobe light looks something like this:



only red, with a black strap that I put around my right arm that holds it tight against my arm. I'm not sure whether it would be better to put this in my carryon bag and have to take it out when I go through the metal detector or put it in my checked bag, and have it set off all kinds of security alerts if security decides to randomly open my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment