Thursday, March 31, 2005

Another beautiful day

I got out and ran my least hilly 4 mile route this morning. I think I may have the distance a bit too short--it took me almost 45 minutes to run it this morning. Now, I was taking it easy, but I don't think I was going 10 minutes per mile, and I also have a very bad habit of having my competitive urge kick in whenever I have what looks like a race in front of me. Some pedestrian is ahead of me, and I suddenly have to get to the next driveway before they do. I also have to beat the yellow lights when they appear in front of me. So, I think I may have under-measured this run. I'll have to check it again to be sure.

Again, beautiful weather this morning; temperatures in the 40s, sun coming up, no wind and no rain. That'll change later today, though. Rain is supposed to roll in tonight, between 7 and 10 pm. Tomorrow's supposed to be a nice day, but of course, Saturday will be thunderstorms and Sunday will be mixed rain/snow with winds. Well, I'm working this weekend, so it's not like I'm missing out on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment