Monday, March 21, 2005

Sunday

Well, blogger seems to not want to update today--this will be my third try at this post. Perhaps I should move my blog (as so many seem to be doing) somewhere else.

I got out for three miles on Sunday--still shorts weather, with temps in the low 40s and no rain, but my legs felt like lumps of lead. I'm taking today off, but will be back out on the road tomorrow morning. Yesterday was one of those "Why do I do it? It feels so good when I stop." days. We didn't have any snow that stuck--apparently we got a little bit of snow that immediately melted. I didn't notice, being asleep while it happened. Best way to experience a mixed rain/snow storm--asleep.

I read an interesting article In Running Times by coach Roy Benson with tables of effort-based training pace and perceived exertion. I can't afford Coach Benson's training program right now, but I'll probably use his charts. These look somewhat more affordable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment