Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Big News

This morning, I got out for the Rooster run. I felt pretty good until I was a hundred yards or so up the hill, at which point I started to flag. Then I remembered that case of beer next spring, and I found new determination. Of course, the case of beer will be in South Carolina, so it's not likely that any of it willbe coming back north with me, but the competition is giving me new determination.

The big news is: In the beginning of May, I'm leaving New York City for Rochester For the past ten months, I've been living apart from my family, doing an "every two weeks" commute between here and upstate. I found a pretty good job in Rochester and I'll be moving after may 2nd and starting my new job on May 9th. So it's goodbye to my friend the rooster.

Moving seems to be in the air right now--Christian is moving to Houston, Susan is moving to Connecticut--anybody else relocating?

No comments:

Post a Comment