Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Rooster Run

I got in the Rooster Hill run this morning. My recovery period from the race is over, so I can get back to hard running, hills and possibly some speed work. I have to get in some longer distance training for my first 10K in over 10 years, coming up on May 22.

Some guy was walking his overly aggressive dog this morning on the road that goes up the hill. The dog started barking and snarling at me and tried to lunge at me from across the street. Fortunatley, this one was on a leash, so even though it wasn't particularly obedient, the man was able to keep it from getting at me. I'm thinking that it may be a good idea to get something to protect myself from dogs. I wouldn't want to hurt any dogs, but I've been attacked by a doberman before, and I would like to avoid having it happen to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment