Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Gorgeous weather

How many different ways can I say that the weather is nice? By the middle of summer, I'll be calling 40s cold.

The temp was in the 50s this morning, with no wind and dry streets. I got out for my 4-mile hill run (maybe I should go back and re-measure that one, too). My friend the rooster sounded like he was a little hoarse this morning--I always have a little bit of trouble talking first thing in the morning, maybe he'd just gotten up and hadn't had his morning coffee yet. I didn't hear him making the "trouble starting the car" sound--maybe that's his way of clearing his throat.

I have to make an unexpected trip to Rochester tomorrow night, so Thursday running is off the schedule. I'll get out for a few on Friday, and on Saturday, I'm planning on entering a 5k race. I can use it as speedwork.


I started Jack Daniel's Running Formula yesterday. It sounds like a mixture of Bourbon and Gatorade, but it's actually a training program. I got the book from the library, but I think I'll have to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment