Monday, April 04, 2005

Managing to get out in the morning

The time change messed up my sleep patterns, and with 2 full days of work this weekend, I didn't get a chance to get out and run at all Saturday or Sunday. The subway disruption on Sunday did not help at all, ensuring that I would not get home before 7:30 pm.

This morning, in my sleep-deprivation haze, I hit the snooze, then immediately realized what I had done. I lay there for what seemed like a long time, willing myself to get out of bed, and finally got up and out for three miles. I managed to get up and dressed before the alarm went off again, so it must have been pretty quick that I got out.

Beautiful weather, low 40s with only a little wind, but the sun comes up later now than it did on Friday, so I'm back to running in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment