Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Easy morning

I got out for my 3-mile AAAH loop this morning, taking it nice and easy, not pushing or working too hard, and I still managed to get out early and catch the train earlier than I usually do. I'm not sure how I managed that. Won't be making a habit of it, though.

Of course, I'm leaving NYC at exactly the time when Central Park looks best. Oh, well, I'll be back.

I just noticed that the weather forecast for Rochester says "chance of snow" for this Saturday. Well, I've always said that Rochester has two seasons--winter and August.



1:50 pm: I just discovered that SBC Yahoo has been taking a monthly fee, even though I terminated the service at the end of October/beginning of November, when I sond the house. Apparently the billing office never got word. I check my account on a weekly basis, and I have never before noticed that they were doing this. However, to their credit, they are refunding all of the money which was withdrawn from my checking account.

No comments:

Post a Comment