Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Another chilly one.

It was another cool morning, temp around 23°, but almost no wind. Sunday was to be my scheduled rest day, and I had things set up to run yesterday morning, but I didn't get to bed until stupid o'clock, and when the alarm went off at insane o'clock, I just decided to go back to sleep. It was a good run this morning, I felt good, relaxed and loose.

The tightness has been my biggest problem. For some reason, it's been worse since I got back from SI. Maybe all the walking I did there(I didn't have a car, and lived roughly a mile from the nearest train station) kept my old legs limber. Maybe I should go back to walking more than a mile every day.

I'm signing up for the over-40 race on the 1st of April. I just printed out the entry blank yesterday, and got a laugh at the logo at the top of the form. It shows a football going through a tire swing as the letter "O".

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment