Friday, March 10, 2006

You call this a winter?

It was 57° this morning at 5:00 AM! Why, I remember March of '99 when it was 7 below!

Anyway, I got out this morning for my longest run since I hurt my knee. I got out of bed, and my AT was tight and sore. I almost went back to bed, thinking "Another rest day and it'll be fine." then I thought "I can at least jog around the block." When I got out, my AT started to loosen up, I felt better and decided to lengthen the run a bit. I felt even better the farther I got and by the time I finished, I felt great. I was very careful to stretch after I finished, to keep from tightnening back up.

The St. Patrick's Day Race is tomorrow. I'm not ready for it. Electra's 8th grade english teacher will be racing tomorrow, though.

She's started running with me again in the evenings. I think she'd like to run cross-country, and maybe track.

No comments:

Post a Comment