Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day

We're having a party at work today--I guess it's required when your staff (30 people) includes 3 O'Sullivans, 2 Garveys, 2 Kinsellas, a Byrne and a Mannion. It's pretty much expected by our customers that we'll have some sort of party in the office today.

I got out for an easy 3 miler this morning. I forgot to start my watch at the beginning of the run, but I passed a digital clock less than 100 feet from my starting point. My finishing point was more than half a mile away, though, so I had to estimate. Judging by the difference between my watch and the clock, a comfortable training pace for me is around 7:00-7:30 right now. This is the time to increase my distance, so I'll be gradually cranking that up, just a little bit at a time. I've either been injured or recovering from an injury for since last May (not that it always kept me from racing), and I don't want to cause any more injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment