Monday, March 27, 2006

Beautiful morning

It was a great morning today, the temps were in the low 30s, but the air was still.

My daughter made a banner for me, but in adding it to the page, we discovered that the layout with the banner requires a minimum resolution of 1280x720. We added it to the page at about 11:30 last night, so of course we're waiting until I get home tonight to make the necessary changes to make it appear properly on lower resolutions.

Oops.

I haven't entered the race this weekend, but I'm still planning on racing. I'll just have to pay the higher entry fee for the "late entry."

UPDATE

I believe I have fixed the formatting problem, but any resolution smaller than 1280x720 means that the sidebar extends off the page to the right. We'll work on straightening that out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment