Saturday, March 04, 2006

Nice day

Got out for a couple easy miles this morning. Temp in the high 20s, rising to about 34°F by the time I finished. My Achilles started tightening up near the beginning, but by the tim I reached the mile point, it was nice and loose, and didn't give me any trouble after that. Hasn't given me any more trouble all day.

Oed and I walked up to the library and got a couple of books out. I had a couple of overdues (four, actually), so it cost me $6.00 to redeem myself.We had a nice walk there and back. He always surprises me--today he wanted to talk about fractions. So, after a nice little talk about thirds, fourths and fifths, we came home and read our books. Captain Underpants is very big with him right now, along with David MacAulay.

No comments:

Post a Comment